About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Thursday, June 2, 2011

Heart Prints

With just one week to go, the Tongginator's heart chain is down to single digits. We've saved each heart the Tongginator removed because she wrote a message to her future little sister on each day's heart. We began doing this every morning, before breakfast, the day after we received our travel approval.




I thought y'all might appreciate reading the Tongginator's thoughts to her mei mei... some are sweet, some funny, many redundant. But all are heartfelt.

May 12, 2011 ... My sister is the best!

May 13, 2011 ... My sister is the cutest thing ever!

May 14, 2011 ... She's a good little one!

May 15, 2011 ... I want to play with her as soon as we get home.

May 16, 2011 ... I want to play kitchen with her.

May 17, 2011 ... My sister is just the right girl.

May 18, 2011 ... My sister is going to be the best sister of all.

May 19, 2011 ... I want to snuggle with Mei Mei!

May 20, 2011 ... I think about my sister a lot of days.

May 21, 2011 ... My sister is going to be the best!

May 22, 2011 ... I love my sister just the way she is.

May 23, 2011 ... Mei Mei is the best ever!

May 24, 2011 ... Mei Mei had better be nice!

May 25, 2011 ... When Mei Mei comes home, how old will she be?

May 26, 2011 ... I need my Mei Mei now!

May 27, 2011 ... Why does God want Mei Mei to be so cute?

May 28, 2011 ... If I don't meet my sister now, I might stomp my feet!

May 29, 2011 ... I need to hold my sister now!

May 30, 2011 ... Which part of China is my Mei Mei living in now?

May 31, 2011 ... How come babies have short hair when you first meet them?

June 1, 2011 ... How much does my sister weigh now?

15 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh my word. So cute! And so dramatic! I think this is a great idea while waiting. I'm guessing LT is about out of her skin with excitement as the days wind down to departure date :)

Aus said...

I may stomp my feet too!

And this idea is brilliant - wish we'd have thought of it!!

What a cool life memory -

and I might stomp my feet soon too!

hugs - aus and co.

Jboo said...

Oh my -- so adorable! Cannot wait to hear about your two girls together!

Janet

sara said...

May 28th and 31st are my favorites. This is such a sweet idea and I'm getting so excited for you guys!!

thewonderfulhappens said...

"Why does God want Mei Mei to be so cute?" Hysterical!

prechrswife said...

So precious!

Sarah said...

"My sister is just the right girl," has got to be my favorite of the bunch.

Carla said...

Oh I LOVE them all!!!!

Debby said...

So cute. You have done a good job introducing her to her little sister.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Hi,
What a brilliant idea. We enjoyed reading your blog. We are a young couple from India doing domestic adoption. Do check out our adoption blog http://mypathtoadoption.blogspot.com/
Thanks

Cedar said...

How can it get any sweeter or real than that? She will do fine and be a wonderful big sister. Siblings caring for each other is one of the most beautiful sights ever.

Sharie said...

Adorable. What a sweet idea. I'm sure Mei Mei will love reading those when she is older.

Annie said...

Oh TM, what a wonderful idea and keepsake for your newest little one!!! I cannot believe you only have one more week to wait to hold your precious new ba by girl! I will be following along! I am really busy with my new site so I don't always comment, but I read and I am just so happy for you all!

LucisMomma said...

LOVE that she wrote on the hearts. Praying all the good things she wrote come true.

And belated birthday wishes to Tonggu Grammy!

Alyson and Ford said...

I am catching up on all your posts, your second journey of a lifetime. And I had to stop here. To comment. Wonderful heart chain. You have a very special, bright, loving child.
Now, back to catching up!

Alyzabeth's Mommmy