About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vote, Despite My Pathetic Blog Record Over the Past Month

I received an email today telling me that someone nominated me for a Circle of Moms Top Adoption Blog. Thank you, Mystery Someone. I feel a bit guilty, seeing as how I've ditched y'all this past month to do oh-so-unimportant things like weed, freeze dinners, buy out my local pharmacy, and oh, PACK. You know, little things like that.



Definitely check out the list: many of the blogs nominated sit on my blog roll. And if you want to vote for Our Little Tongginator, well, I won't stop you! Because I'm insecure and a bit of a train wreck and all. I need the validation. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

prechrswife said...

Voted for you as a fellow Tonggu mommy and for M3, since she's one of my LID buddies from way back when we were waiting for our own referrals. Good luck!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awww....you know we all love you and will most certainly vote for you! Don't you dare for one second be thinking of this blog when you have a baby to go and get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (We will all still be here when you get back:)xxxooo

Aus said...

Absolutely voted for you!!

hugs - aus and co.

Anna said...

Love your blog. Voted for you. Enjoy your exciting days ahead!

Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy buy tramadol online in florida - buy tramadol cash delivery