About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tongginator Bathroom Rules

The Tongginator hung up this little gem in her bathroom many months ago, but I don't believe I've shared it with y'all until now. You know, because it required taking a photograph of said gem. And how many times does one actually bring a camera into a bathroom?

(Don't answer that.)

(I mean, if your answer is more than zero.)

(Unless said answer involves a small child. And a story that provides a justifiable explanation.)

Behold the Tongginator's Rules For My Bathroom.


1. bath myself
2. have a bath sometimes
3. take out the drain when I have a bath
4. dry myself
5. wash my feet myself
6. brush my teeth myself
7. read a book on the potty
8. use Diseny soap (that would be the soap we purchased from our Disney hotel)

As for #7? Some things never change.

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, she's very self sufficient! I should make some rules for Linhsey that include " Wipe myself" then I wouldn't have to hear " Mamaaaaaaa, can you please wipe me?" anymore.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

all of them are adorable. but, 7 is the BEST! Too funny!

Lea
xo

Teacher Girl said...

adorable!

Claudia said...

Oh, hilarious!

Aus said...

She is something of an 'overacheiver' already eh? ;)

hugs - aus and co.

The Byrd's Nest said...

lol...I love a girl that makes lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beach Mama said...

At least she has rules! I might need to hang some up for my boys (ages 19 and 12)!

Shirlee McCoy said...

So, funny! I love that she makes her own rules!

Wendy said...

LOL! This is SO something my little list maker would do. Oh, and I not only took my camera into the bathroom, I took it into the shower. I did a blog post asking people what they saw in my shower tiles!

Debbie said...

That is beyond cute!

Lindy said...

What I am MOST impressed with is that she consistantly begins all of her points with a verb. (I assume "bath" = "bathe.") Most people never get this concept when writing sentences. This will earn her points on standardized tests!

prechrswife said...

Love it!

Sharie said...

I'm glad she put a sign up so she doesn't forget to dry off after her bath...or is that after going potty?:)

*Overflowing* said...

LOVE IT!!! Now if my boys would follow her instruction, all would be wonderful :P

delucchi family said...

Ha ha, very clever!! For no 8 I read disentry soap, ha ha.
xxxx

delucchi family said...

Ha ha, very clever!! For no 8 I read disentry soap, ha ha.
xxxx

LucisMomma said...

That is so cute. My DD would also add "finish Mommy's crossword with random letters (she doesn't read yet, or know how to spell many words) while sitting on the potty."

Mahmee said...

Ha ha ha. Love that!