About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China-adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Adoption Reading Challenge 2011 -- first mother Jenna at The Chronicles of Munchkinland... join Jenna and several dozen others as they commit to reading books about adoption, both fiction and non-fiction

China's sissy boys? -- ex-pat living in Beijing Richard at The Peking Duck... commentary after reading a recent article in "The Shanghai Daily" about mainland China's "bashful" men and the possible cause: the one-child policy

In Blog We Trust: Part 1 of 3 -- Korean-American Elizabeth Eun at I Am Koream... their 2010 picks of the top ten blogs written by Asian-Americans

Different Sorrows, Different Joys -- adult adoptee (domestic) Amanda at The Declassified Adoptee... explaining her truths about adoption loss

DNA Adoption Networking -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... informational post about DNA testing and the world of adoption

2010 ChinaSMACK Year in Review: 35 Notable Reports
-- Fauna, a "mysterious Shanghainese female," at ChinaSMACK... thirty-five important Chinese political and pop culture news stories from this past year

Creme de la Creme of 2010 -- Mel of Stirrup Queens... listing over two hundred self-selected "best of the year" posts, with short descriptive blurbs written by Mel, from bloggers who blog about infertility, loss, adoption and parenting after infertility (I included my Love and Adoption post)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for providing Sunday reading for us all! Can't wait to read what's next in 2011.

Serving the King said...

I love that you do this! I always find such interesting things to read.....cuz really....I am so lacking in the computer time department....or.....errr....maybe not....but it sure is fun and quite educational! :)

Kate said...

Cheers to 2011 bringing you good health, laughter, peace, love and more happiness than your heart can hold!

Claudia said...

I totally forgot about the creme de la creme list... you know this is going to suck my time for the next... well....probably forever! Thanks!