About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China-adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

The top Ten China Myths of 2010 -- staff writer living in Beijing Evan Osnos at The New Yorker... editorial on this year's top China myths, including "China will do everything it can to avoid ruffling foreign powers"

The Poster -- adoptive momma (China) Leigh at La Bicicleta... on creating a poster for a birth family searcher to hang in her daughter's town of finding

Rosie Talks to Marie Osmond; I Weep -- first mother Jenna at The Chronicles of Munchkinland... on a recent television interview between two celebrity adoptive mothers

Top Ten Things I Learned About Adoption in 2010 -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) karmavore at See Theo Run... thoughts on adoptive parenting and adoption in general

Eleventh Annual Christmas Eve Candle Lighting -- first mother Claudia at Musings of the Lame... on an annual tradition for first mothers and adoptees, in reunion and those still searching

Adoption? "You Are Who You Think You Are" -- adoptive momma (China) Jessica Pegis at O Solo Mama... on race and culture as it pertains to a transracial adoptee

Because -- blogger resistance at Resist Racism... on the frequency of racism

Why Christmas Stinks Sometimes -- adoptive dad (Mexico and Guatemala) Michael at Adoptive Dads... on a recent conversation with his child about holiday triggers and adoptee grief

What does "real" mean: an adoption talk with my daughter -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Lori at Write Mind, Open Heart... on talking with her nine-year-old daughter about adopted siblings

Thank Deng Xiaoping for Little Girls -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... commentary on a recent news article "The Enlightened Despotism of Chinese-Style Family Planning"

10 Notable Asian-American Books of 2010 -- at Hyphen Magazine... ten great reads written by Asian-American authors

0 comments: