About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China-adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

CHRISTMAS LINKS
:

Asian Dolls for Christmas -- Chinese/Taiwanese-American Tim at the group blog 8 Asians... if you're still shopping, check out these Asian dolls

Chinese Christmas Videos & Songs -- linguist John, living in China, at sinosplice... links to popular Christmas songs sung in Mandarin

An Adoptee in Post-Reunion: A Holiday Wish List -- adult adoptee (Korea) Melissa at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart... a wish list for the holiday, listing things she wants that aren't material things

Our Christmas Tradition -- adoptive momma (China) Andrea at Adoption Road... one family's story that touched my heart, as so many did this month

Confessions of a [Former] Christmas Snob -- adult adoptee (domestic) Amanda at The Declassified Adoptee... expanding upon Claudia's post from several weeks ago about tree decorating and adoption

The 12 Days of Christmas -- the NGO in China Love Without Boundaries is sharing their thanks during the twelve days of Christmas

A Touch of China Christmas Tree II -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... sharing ornaments that reflect her daughters' birth culture

Christmas Malaise -- first mother M. at Letters to Mrs. Feverfew... on unanswered letters and messages, especially during the holiday season

The Source's Super Spectacular Happy Holiday Gift Guide, Second Edition
-- my friend the Source at Not A Significant Source... because she always makes me laugh

1 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for the links, as always. my husband is now getting star wars pancake molds for christmas. he makes great cakes, and is a star wars buff!