About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Things I Don't Have to Think About Today -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Heather at Production, Not Reproduction... a list highlighting the challenges and civil rights violations that adoptees face every single day

Are You Aware? National Adoption Awareness Month -- former foster child Sunday Koffron at To Tell The Truth... on the importance of listening to all sides of the adoption story

Rohnor's Angels -- adult adoptee (domestic) Kerry at Pound Pup Legacy... a list of the child adoptees killed by their adoptive parents this past year, including one child adopted from China

and that's about all I got to this week... I took an impromptu blog break

3 comments:

Mei Ling said...

... I could have helped out with that. >.>

LucisMomma said...

Hey, TM--much as I (and I'm sure others) love peeking in on your life, I do hope that if all else falls away from this blog that you keep the Sunday Linkage going. I have learned so much from Sundays on your blog.

love ya,
susan

Holly said...

I will NEVER understand killing children. Ever. EVER. And adopted children? children we have gone through so very much to prove we are competent and compassionate enough to care for? Really?
I should stop before I get going.
Ugh ugh UGH.
I too have learned so much from your Sunday links but sometimes my bloggy friend, it's okay to take a break.
Blessings,
Holly