About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Voices -- adoptive momma (China) Diane Christian guest blogging at River, Blood and Corn... on grief outside of adoption, but with emotions and experiences within the adoption experience

Dual Citizenship Details -- adult adoptee (Korea) Kim at Land of the Morning Calm... details about Korea's dual citizenship options (keep in mind this may one day be an option for Chinese adoptees... who knows?)

Adopting a Child from China -- adoption researcher and adoptive momma (Korea) Dawn Davenport is interviewed by Matt Thomas at Insider Secrets... an overview of the China adoption process

A Letter I Wish I'd Gotten -- first mother Coco at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart... a letter she wished she'd received as an expectant mom

Author Interview: Grace Lin -- author Grace Lin is interviewed by Terry Hong, the media arts consultant for the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Program, at the blog Book Slut... on her Newbery win, her latest book and everything in between

Becoming her mom -- adult adoptee (Korea) and adoptive momma (China) Raina at faiths & illusions... on her journey with her newest daughter, whom they adopted from China less than one year ago

ch-ch-ch-changes
-- adoptive momma (China) Omega Mom... on sending her daughter to a summer Chinese Culture camp

International Adoption
-- adoptive momma (China) and executive director of Love Without Boundaries Amy Eldridge at the LWB blog... on the changing face of Chinese orphanages

2 comments:

Coco said...

Thank you for the nod, TM. The post you linked, as well as its follow up I am working on, have been emotional for me.

I always enjoy your blog and I comment too infrequently.

Terra said...

Thank you for your kind words and the nod.