About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

What Little Ears Hear -- adoptive momma (now open, domestic) mama2roo at Letters to a Birthmother... a reminder to all of us that little ears are listening

Advice to Korean adoptees who plan to live here
-- adult adoptee (Korea) Kim Saebom... suggestions for Korean adoptees who plan to live in Korea as adults

post-racial barbie
-- adoptive momma (foster to adopt and Haiti) Kristen at Rage Against the Minivan... one mom's thoughts after seeing the clearance rack at a local mega-store

The Myth of the Rescued Child (and other things that bug me)
-- adoptive momma (China) Shirlee McCoy at And Then There Were Seven... a recent conversation at the local splash park leaves a momma frustrated

Good Grief! -- adoptive momma (domestic, open and donor assisted conception) Mama C at Mama C and the Boys... on the teeter totter between the heavy side of adoption and the joy of parenting an adopted child

Belonging and Isolation -- adult adoptee (Korea) 윤선 (Yoon Seon) at 안녕습니다 (annyong seumnida): My adventures as a Korean Adoptee... on adoptees commonly feeling as if they don't fully belong anywhere

Are You My Mother? -- adoptive momma (Russia) Fran Cronin at the group adoption blog Adopt-A-Tude... on closed records and the impact of a lack of knowledge about first parents

4 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I am off to request some of these from our library. It is now part of my Sunday morning routine. I go to our library website and start ordering.

Have the best Sunday. And, thank you, for the info.

Lea
xo

Mama C said...

Thank you for the link LT! It is an honor to find your words landing in a new home. I am looking forward to exploring these other posts--thank you for this sweet Sunday gift. And, I love the format here BTW.

YoonSeon said...

:-) Thank you for linking me again! :-) And also for sharing new and interesting links!

mama2roo said...

Thank you so much for linking me! I'll be checking out the others as well.