About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.


What not to say to an adoptee -- adult adoptee (Korea) Melissa at The Blur... eight things to avoid saying to an adoptee of any age

Interview Project: March 2010 -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Heather at Production, Not Reproduction... a list of links that includes all of the participants in the Open Adoption Bloggers interview project

the ugly, beautiful truth -- adoptive momma (China) Stefanie at Ni Hao, Y'all... thoughts about questions her children will ask about their first families and what answers she has

The Irritation of Supportive Adoptive Parents and Genetic Mirroring, Or the Lack Thereof -- adult adoptee (domestic) joy21 at Joy's Division... describing her emotions, as an adoptee, growing up in a family with very different strengths and interests

Adoption Tax Credit Extended and Improved -- adoption researcher and adoptive parent (Korea) Dawn at Creating a Family... a synopsis of the recent adoption tax credit renewal

Names -- teen adoptee (China) Meia at the group China-adoption teen blog One World... on naming and adoption

3.24.2010 -- adoptive momma (China) Kris at Tell Her This... thoughts and emotions after a medical professional asked about her daughter's family medical history

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for letting people know about the Interview Project! Wouldn't it be fun to do a big all-kinds-of-adoption one next?

osolomama said...

I'm glad you remembered Faith Dremmer. Tragic.

Holly said...

I am giddy about the adoption tax refund!!! I hope tons more children are adopted in the next year b/c of it!!!!

Gwen said...

Hi there,
I always look forward to your Sunday links.
Thank you for your comment on my blog... I have been following yours for awhile and am a little cyber shy. :)
Anyway, I love your blog and I love reading about the life and times of your family!
Your tongginator reminds me A LOT of our Sarah... very spunky and precocious! Love it!
Thanks again! It was good to "meet" you! :)