About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Is an attitude of openness enough? -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Dawn at this woman's work... loved this post about open adoption, relevant even for those who adopted through the China program

make non-white people feel marginalized in their own countries -- guest blogger Doreen Yomoah at macon d's blog stuff white people do... one person's views about her experiences with the type of racism I described in last Saturday's post: believing that your normal is the only way or the best way

Babies! -- adoptive momma (China) the Rumor Queen at China Adopt Talk... a list of links to family blogs of those who recently received adoption referrals through China's program

A Field Guide to the Adult Adoptee -- adult adoptee (domestic, closed) Melanie at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart... a snarky and funny and oh-so-true how-to guide for approaching an adult adoptee

Conversation Starters -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... a few practical ways to weave adoption into everyday conversations

A Letter To My Girl -- adult adoptee (Korea) and adoptive momma (China) Raina at Faiths and Illusions... three months after adopting her daughter, an adult adoptee writes a moving letter to her new daughter

0 comments: