About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

[First, please consider sharing your thoughts at Grown In My Heart's carnival The Racism Rainbow.]

Nappy and the White Boy -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Heather at Production, Not Reproduction... another momma navigating the lines of race and adoption

I Just Called My A Mom -- adult adoptee (domestic, closed) issycat at Adopt This!... a thank you letter to her adoptive mom

It's Like a Clown Vomiting Rainbows
-- first mother Thanksgiving Mom at I Should Really Be Working... what adoption is, and what it is not

Film: Going Home -- adult adoptee (Korea) Sang-Shil Kim at Land of the Not-So-Calm... more than just a review of the movie, which is about a Korean adult adoptee returning to Korea to reunite with his first family

Kids and Culture: What's More Important? -- foster parent living in China and sibling of an adoptee (Korea) Carrie at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart... thoughts about culture and international adoption amidst the Chinese New Year celebrations within their foster home

Underestimating Language -- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Exile of Xingnan... describing how the loss of language affects her, and all international adoptees

1 comments:

Keating Mom said...

Good links...Thank you!