About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Linkage: Chinese New Year

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Family History -- adoptive dad (China) Johnny at So it's come down to this... asking the question "is where you are born as important as where you are raised?"

Well, you were born in Ethiopia -- adoptive parents (Ethiopia) D & A at around the world & 2 kids... expressing an alternate viewpoint to the one shared above

Fatigue -- adult adoptee (Korea) and adoptive momma (China) Raina at Faiths and Illusions... why she's experiencing early onset Chinese culture fatigue

The GOPJAI has a friend -- adoptive momma (China) Leigh at La Bicicleta... a Moment during a rather hectic Chinese New Year party

Chinese New Year & the Tangerine Tree -- missionary living in Hong Kong Kim at Everyday Adventures in Faith... incorporating just a bit of Chinese New Year into their home

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Why do those titles sound 'funny! as in the will be cute!?!?!?!?

The superbowl is on so I got to sneak away and blog! haha

Your snow storm was insane! Stay warm!!!! I'm thinking about you.