About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Biggest, Best, Stupidest and Worst of 2009 -- first mother Mirah Riben at Family Preservation Advocate... listing the top adoption news stories of 2009

scared -- adoptive momma (China) Stefanie at the group China adoption special needs blog No Hands But Ours... leaving in two weeks to adopt a fifth time, an experienced adoptive mom shares her fears

Best of Pundit Mom 2009: The "Octomom" and Why We Should Regulate Fertility Treatments
-- adoptive mom (China) Joanne Bamburger at PunditMom... a reposting of an adoptive mom's thoughts about the Octomom and the entire unregulated fertility industry

Mirror
-- adult adoptee (domestic, closed) issycat at Adopt This!... explaining the difference between being anti-adoption versus being just plain ethical

Magic 8 Ball & Birth Parents -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... a recent trip to the Vermont Country Store leads to a conversation about her daughter's first parents

Where Are We Now?
-- adoptive momma (China) Wuxi Mommy at Our Wuxi Girl... describing how she, as a parent, is coming to know her little girl - her REAL self - after months together as a family

A Good Example of what it Feels like to be Adopted -- adult adoptee (Korea) 윤선 (Yoon Seon) at 안녕습니다 (annyong seumnida): My adventures as a Korean adoptee... using the new blockbuster Avatar as an example of what it feels like to be adopted

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you for sharing these links and HAppy New Year to you :-)

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Thanks for the post!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the linkage : )

Justin Narin said...

Thanks for sharing the links. Happy New Year :)

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

PunditMom said...

Thanks so much for including me and for all the other great links. We are a bit on pins an needles here at the PunditMom household as we prepare for our first trip back to China with PunditGirl later this year!

AdoptAuthor said...

Thanks for the link. I am not adopted. I am a mother who lost my child to adoption.

Mirah Riben, author
The Stork market: America's Multi-Billion Dollar Unregulated Adoption Industry