About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

"I Hate You!" -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Dawn at this womans's work... a conversation with her daughter leads to thoughts and a discussion about adoption permanency

I am an Angry Adoptee. YOU Get Over It. -- adult adoptee (Korea) 윤선 (Yoon Seon) at 안녕습니다 (annyong seumnida): My adventures as a Korean adoptee... explaining her anger

"Worst Case Scenario = Our Kids Were Stolen" -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... the corruption news coming out of China leads to worries from adoptive parents

the best laid plans -- adoptive momma (China) Kris at the group special needs adoption blog No Hands But Ours... her journey to adopt from China, from start to now

With Love From a Chinese Adoptee Living in Beijing -- adult adoptee (China) Sabrina at the group Chinese-adoptee blog One World... an introductory post that describes living between two worlds as an American adoptee now living in her birthplace, Beijing

"She Abandoned The Child!"
-- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... do first mothers *really* have a choice?

she looks like me -- adoptive momma (China) Sara at Football & Fried Rice... describing her daughter during a Sunday Snapshot moment

Can Adoptive Parents Ever do Enough? -- adult adoptee (Korea) 윤선 (Yoon Seon) at 안녕습니다 (annyong seumnida): My adventures as a Korean adoptee... four solid suggestions as to what adoptive parents can "do," but it still won't fill that hole, that sense that something is missing

3 comments:

Kris said...

thanks for linking me, that was really sweet!! i find such good stuff from these posts.

discombobulated said...

I know you recommended that I take a break, but I can't help reading.
Still anguished and praying for guidiance...

discombobulated said...

guidance