About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Linkage: Christmas

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Does Santa Exist for Asian-Americans? -- Chinese/ Taiwanese-American Tim at the group blog 8Asians... thoughts about Santa from a person who immigrated to the United States as a child

Ornamental Reflection -- first mother Jenna at The Chronicles of Munchkinland... reflecting on the Christmas ornament that represents her daughter

Six-year-old ELF is still a good adoption yarn
-- adoptive momma (China) Jessica Pegis at O Solo Mama... a review of the Christmas movie Elf, which features adoption as a main story line

My first Christmas memory -- adult adoptee (Korea) Jomama at the group blog Kimchi Mamas... describing her first Christmas in the United States, as a newly adopted five-year-old

Merry Christmas -- adult adoptee (domestic) Wraith at Ramblings of a Shadow... a Christmas wish for open records ala Twas The Night Before Christmas

Christmas and Adoption
-- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at China Adoption Talk... pondering the question "has adoption changed your celebration of Christmas?"

Classic Chinese Christmas Song Links -- John, an American linguist living in China, at sinosplice... links to previous posts for Chinese Christmas carols and the Biblical story

Merry Christmas
-- adoptive momma (China) the Rumor Queen at China Adopt Talk... advice for those still waiting to adopt

Paper Cuts on My Heart -- first mother Suz at Writing My Wrongs... the annual Christmas picture of the grandchildren always cuts at her heart

Jesus, Moses and a Six-Year-Old Girl
-- licensed social worker Meredith Resnick in the Adoption Stories at Psychology Today... interviewing adoptive mom Deesha Phillya about the comment many Christians say to their adopted children: "Jesus was adopted, too"

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It has been a while since dropping by to visit...
Life is crazy... never a dull moment and just got the computer to download blogs again and so I have some catching up to do... hope your christmas was a good one.. take care...

Justin Narin said...

Thanks for the links :)

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews