About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Heart Tooshies

I must confess something to y'all. I have a love-hate relationship with the ever popular i ♥ faces blog. I love it because I truly enjoy dabbling in photography. And I say dabbling because I pretty much stink at taking photos most of the time, although sometimes I luck out with a semi-decent shot now and again. I also hate the i ♥ faces blog because our family's psycho No Face Shots Posted On The Blog rule pretty much eliminates me from the competition week after week.

After week.

Except for this week! Because this week i ♥ faces showed Exceptionally Good Taste by focusing on something y'all have come to expect when stopping by Our Little Tongginator... TOOSHIES. Yes, y'all... our little Tongginator's infamous backside is joining hundreds of other rears splashed across the blogosphere. And I'll even give y'all a little glimpse of the Tongginator's profile.

Everyone say ooh... aah... oh.

the Tongginator at 17 months, July 2005

And - just so y'all know - that oohing and aahing was for that very rare glimpse of the Tongginator's profile, not for my Very Amateur Photo. Because, as my oh-so-humble Tongginator often says, she "is the prettiest."

Then again, she also often describes herself as "the smartiest." Heh.

30 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so cute!! I love her little outfit!

Buckeroomama said...

Yay for a glimpse of the Tongginator! She's so cute... and ooh, I love her little skirt! I never would have thought I'd see you participate in the i ♥ faces weekly thingy. Glad you did this week. :)

bbmomof2boys said...

Great picture! And you tell her she is the prettiest and the smartiest! (cute how she rhymed it)

Hugs,
Carla

Kate said...

TM....I LOVE it!!! It is indeed the perfect week for you to jump in to the bottomless fray! (oh. wait a minute...) :-)

She is indeed a beauty...as pretty and as cute as they come!!!

Stefanie said...

Baby got BACK!!
Just kidding. Actually, she does have it going on. How come bootie is so cute on a little one... and not so cute on this old lady?
Thanks for the chuckle this morning. And I do love you :)

Aus said...

Wow - the T'ster has a face? Who'd have known? She does look lovely!

I'll respect your 'no faces on the blog' policy - but hey - can't bring myself to share it....then again I spend my working hours mostly in cyberspace and maybe I've just become a little too comfortable there!

hugs - aus and co.

Aunt LoLo said...

I'll see your ooh, and raise you an AWWWWW.

I love tooshies. ;-)

And she IS the smartiest!

Michelle said...

Perfect!! I hear they did this week's theme just for you. :)

Lauren's Nana said...

Well, I have to agree with Miss T, she is the prettiest and smartiest:). Such a cute outfit too.
All of our girls are growing up way too fast:).

Dawn said...

Prettiest AND smartiest... beauty and brains!!! And how did you ever decide which tooshie shot to use?

And it is one cute tooshie!

happygeek said...

And the humbliest.

redmaryjanes said...

We call them plumps at our house :) Love the little back shot. AND I am one of the few and the proud who have seen the little mystery lady...lovely she is :)

Norah said...

Very cute!

Wanda said...

Yep....that's one cute tooshie.

Janet said...

I love the little pudgie legs too. Too cute. Complete with skirt all rolled up. He he.

jen@odbt said...

Gosh I miss that age. She is adorable.

Debz said...

LOL...That's one smart toochie I mean cookie you have there ;O)
I <3 her little skirt.
Too Cute!

Love Letters To China said...

Adorable... boy do they grow up quickly don't they?

mumma to many said...

Very cute! Pretty and smart are two charcteristics my girls covert! So in our eyes they are both those!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Holly said...

Adorable.

Super Mommy said...

My goodness, that is an adorable tooshie (and profile). Maybe you should start a "I heart tooshies" photog group?? I'd join!!

Patty O. said...

Great picture!

Sharie said...

Boy that is a cute tushie-and 1/2 a face:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh so adorable!!! LOVE IT:)

Lisa

lizwiththree said...

nice colors...love the bridge!!!

Annie said...

So cute!! I love little baby tooshies!!!

Mahmee said...

Nice one TM! Love all of that cute babyness!
M.

Gail said...

Holy moly that is some cuteness!!!!

The Things We Carried said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable is that picture of your adorable T?!

Justin Narin said...

Cute pic.

Freedom Debt Solutions