About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bloggity Goodness

This Friday, the folks at Grown in My Heart will host another blog carnival, this time centered around the topic of Names and Adoption. I hope y'all will join in because I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Also, the ladies at No Hands But Ours now have a group of writers who will contribute to the blog site. A lot of these amazing mommas you may know, but some you may not. Each writer will post once or twice a month, so the blog should be an interesting mix of different perspectives, stories and special needs. I'm very excited to be a part of this!

2 comments:

Holly said...

yahoo!!
Thanks for the linkage on Sunday.
I have so much to learn still!
On the way to the hosptial HOPEFULLY to get this gigantic bandage off so I can walk again!!

Becca said...

Yay! Sounds interesting. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca