About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Scripture

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter, " He said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

Matthew 9:22

耶稣转过来看见她, 就说: "女儿, 放心! 你的信救了你." 从那时候, 女人就痊愈了.

马太福音 九: 二十二

Y'all, Sarah of Standing Tall Through It All sent me an email this weekend to let me know that she is home from the hospital. She underwent a ten-hour, high risk operation earlier last week and is doing as well as can be expected. Please stop by to share your get well wishes with her. I'm sure she would welcome your prayers and a even a few virtual hugs.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm here! But forgive the spelling i'm in my wheelchir now that's leaving me kind of dizzy. I'll update my blog more soon, I hope. So stop by I have some good stuff to share, with and without the pain killers involved.