About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Love Story, Part 1

Dear friends of ours married this weekend. Their love story is absolutely beautiful, in a soap opera-ish AND God kind of way. They've given me permission to share with y'all, but first I want you to fall in love with them just a little bit. And so today I'll share just one moment in time with you. Tomorrow I shall share their story.

The Kiss!


A Daughter's Reaction!


Now don't you already love this family? I promise you'll love them even more tomorrow.

19 comments:

Stonefox said...

That's great (on both counts)!

Buckeroomama said...

Okay, I love love stories! Can't wait. :)

mumma to many said...

Priceless photos!
I am sure you will be able to use them in years to come especially for the daughter :)
Can't wait for Part 2!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Great pics!

Aunt LoLo said...

Love the shot of their daughter. Can't wait to hear the story!

happygeek said...

I LOVE the daughter's reaction.

Jboo said...

So cute!

Janet

Cheri said...

Love it! Can't wait until for the rest of he story!

Aus said...

Ya'll made me laugh - and that's a task on Wednesdays (which are way worse than Mondays around here!)

hugs - aus and oc.

jen@odbt said...

Can't wait to read more. Love her reaction!

Dawn said...

Great picture of both... can hardly wait to read the story that goes with them!

Gail said...

Too funny...can't wait to read more!!!

Janet said...

Tee hee. My kids would make that face too.

LOVED your last two posts! Sorry I didn't have time to comment on them.

Sharie said...

Oh Amelia makes that face if I even say kiss - can't wait for tomorrow's post - good news is always welcome:)

Wanda said...

Bring it on!

Annie said...

Can't wait!!!

Dita said...

You're such a tease, TM!

anymommy said...

I'm hooked, can't wait to read the rest!

Jean said...

Love her reaction!! Too cute!!