About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linkage posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

An Adoption Agency Gives Me Hope -- first mother Claudia Corrigan D'Arcy at Musings of the Lame... on a recent e-mail exchange that she never would have imagined eight years ago

Healing Touch -- adoptive momma (Korea and Ethiopia) Mary at Owlhaven... in which Mary links to another excellent post, but I really want you to see the photo of her and her daughter

Alert and a Petition for Canadian Waiting Families -- adoptive momma (China) redmaryjanes at The Seventh Diamond... spreading the word for a friend of a friend about families left stranded after the owners of a now-bankrupt adoption agency cut and run

There's No Place Like Home -- adult adoptee (Korea) Yoon Seon at 안녕습니다 (annyong seumnida)... on "home" and the connection she feels to Korea, despite a 25 year absence

Adoption truth, personal humility -- adoptive momma (Korea) Margie, who regularly blogs at Third Mom, at the new Adoption Voices... a must-read about listening to everyone within the triad

Attachment and Bonding Revisted -- adoptive momma (China) Leslie at Room For At Least One More... on the attachment, bonding process and the unfurling of a flower

A Picture and a Thousand Words -- first mother Brown at Confessions of a Secret Birth Mom... a gripping post about the need she feels to prove herself

The Other Family, Foster Parents' Love -- foster mom in China Carrie, who regularly blogs at Signs of Hope, at the group adoption blog Grown in My Heart... emotional and heart-wrenching, just like the journey a foster parent willingly takes

journal entries
-- waiting for travel approval (China) Kris at Tell Her This... excerpts from journal entries during the nearly three years waiting to adopt

5 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you again for these wonderful links!!!! Very enlightening!!

Colleen said...

Thank you for all the work you do every Sunday : )

*Peach* said...

Thank you for linking to so many perspectives!

blackbelt said...

Those sausages again ;-)

Thanks for you comment!!! Delurking! I'd like to email you but don't have outlook...
I'm grace o k at comcast dot net

The Gang's Momma said...

Great set of posts. I'm gonna be reading all night at this rate :)