About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Scripture

How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.

Psalm 13


耶和华啊, 你忘记我要到几时呢? 要到永远吗? 你掩面不顾我要到几时呢?

我心里筹算, 终日愁苦要到几时呢? 我的仇敌升高压制我要到几时呢?

耶和华我的神啊, 求你看顾我, 应允我, 使我眼目光明, 免得我沉睡至死;

免得我的仇敌说, "我胜了他;" 免得我的敌人在我摇动的时候喜乐.

但我倚靠你的慈爱, 我的心因你的救恩快乐.

我要向耶和华歌唱, 因他用厚恩待我.

诗篇: 十三

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful... thankyou.

Kristy said...

I just wanted you to know that I am all caught up, I am sorry I have not been around there is so much going on right now. But I am caught up , and I miss ya!!

Love, Kristy

discombobulated said...

good one for me right now. I went to Church again this weekend.