About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Searching -- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at The Original Heping... a response to a comment from a young Chinese adoptee named Zoe

it's now. -- adoptive momma (Sierra Leone, West Africa) Jody at Jody R. Landers... observing a foster mom during a special worship time [HAT TIP to Greg and Jennifer of to africa and home]

Dark Knees -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... a conversation with her daughter about skin prompts serious reflection

it's no coincidence -- adoptive momma (China) Ohilda at A Bouquet of Blessings... a devotional, sharing her journey through her daughter's attachment issues

Light Switch -- adoptive momma (Korea) Margie at Third Mom... what differentiates the journeys of adoptive parents as compared with the journeys of adoptees and first parents

Misc. Thoughts About Our Trip to China
-- adoptive momma (China) Pug Mama at No Mo' Drama for Pug Mama... some advice for those who will take an international adoption trip

Reading with chopsticks -- adult adoptee (Korea) Jae Ran Kim at Harlow's Monkey... thoughts after reading Jennifer 8 Lee's book The Fortune Cookie Chronicles

When the Best of Love Can't Heal All Wounds -- adoptive momma (China) Ladybug's Mom at Our Ladybug Adventures, about a recent post at Rainbow Kids written by Stacey Connor, who regularly blogs at Is There Any Mommy Out There? ... thoughts, from these two adoptive moms, about the painful process of disruption

2 comments:

malinda said...

Thanks for the linkage, now and in the past!

And the Zoe that Mei-Ling is responding to is MY Zoe -- how cool is that?!

Mei-Ling said...

... I'm thinking that's a sign I spend way too much time on the blogosphere. @@