About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

One Year Ago Today, Our Tears
-- adult adoptee (Korea) Sang-Shil Kim at Land of the Not-So-Calm... a tribute to Julia, a KAD blogger who passed away one year ago - make the time to witness the large number of people she impacted

daughters lost and found
-- an adoptive momma (China) at Craft Nectar... a unique and beautiful quilt she made reflects the joy and sadness of her daughter's adoption day

Another year... another photo album
-- adoptive momma (China) Autumn at Autumn Asks Why... sending an annual photo album to her daughter's orphanage is an emotional process

in the hazy hours between Tuesday and Wednesday -- adoptive momma (Korea and Ethiopia) Mary at Owlhaven... thoughts while flying to Seoul, Korea with three of her children, traveling on a heritage trip

The Language of Adoption, Part II -- first mother Thanksgiving Mom at I Should Really Be Working -- first mothers spanning the spectrum of openness and how that effects their conversations with others about adoption

A more graceful goodbye -- adoptive momma (Korea) Margie at Third Mom... saying goodbye to the blogging community and what we all should strive for

0 comments: