About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

On this first Father’s Day without my father-in-law, I am reposting, at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart, my husband’s tribute to this great man, spoken this past November at the funeral.

Why was my father-in-law such an example to my husband and others? Because...

...the most important thing my Dad ever taught me was how to build a successful family. Because you see, my Dad is not my Dad, but he IS my Dad. He taught me that family is larger than genetics, or geography, or bloodlines. I am an adopted son who never knew his birth father. I look on my...

Learn more about this very special man in our lives by reading Tonggu Daddy's post A Tribute to my Dad.