About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Scripture

We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Romans 7: 14-20

我们原晓得律法是属乎灵的, 但我是属乎肉体的, 是已经卖给罪了. 因为我所做的, 我自己不
明白; 我所愿意的, 我并不做; 我所恨恶的, 我倒去做. 若我所做的, 是我所不愿意的, 我就应承律法是善的. 既是这样, 就不是我做的, 乃是住在我里头的罪做的. 我也知道在我里头, 就是我肉体之中, 没有良善. 因为立志为善由得我, 只是行出来由不得我. 故此, 我所愿意的善, 我反不做; 我所不愿意的恶, 我倒去做. 若我去做所不愿意做的, 就不是我做的, 乃是住在我里头的罪做的.

罗马书 七: 十四 - 二

0 comments: