About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

It's been awhile... And the second part of self interview -- adult adoptee (Korea) Alexis on 안녕습니다... answering a question from an adoptive parent, who asks about how to respond to comments about her son's small size

The myth of the Safe Choice -- adoptive momma (Vietnam) Nikki, who regularly blogs at Stepping on Legos, at the group blog Voices for Vietnam Adoption Integrity... on corruption in international adoption, after reading EJ Graff's reporting on corruption in IA and the discussions that followed

So much I can't say -- adoptive momma (open, domestic) Dawn at this woman's work... adoption does not have a happy ending since it's a journey that never ends

joining "real life" -- adoptive momma (China) "M" at Deep Tangents... after their first year together - and focusing solely on attachment - a momma and daughter venture forth

Protecting Woman and Child -- first mother Cassi at Adoption Truths... an excellent dialogue begins as a result of Rambling Mother's recent thought-provoking post

A Diversion -- adoptive momma (China) the Rumor Queen at China Adopt Talk... a problematic extended relative and coaching her daughter through possible responses

Blame the Adoptee -- adult adoptee (domestic) Issycat at Adopt This!... a reaction to a post about reunions between female adult adoptees and their first mothers

Fingerprints and Adoption: how we afforded it... adoptive momma (Korea and Ethiopia) Mary at Owlhaven... Mary recently began an adoption series, in anticipation of their upcoming Korea homeland trip

0 comments: