About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Drowning -- foster child, adult adoptee and adoptive momma (China) Meredith Teagarden at The Things We Carried... the story of her brother

One Life Can Make a Difference -- Compassion International mission trip blogger Pete at WithoutWax.TV... putting faces to orphans and a bedroom to Mother Teresa

ACC Debrief #1 -- first mother Suz at Writing My Wrongs... her emotions during and after co-leading a session with Margie (Third Mom) at the national American Adoption Conference

Thoughts on the Adoption Conference -- first mother FireMom at The Chronicles of Munchkinland... a tearful moment during a workshop at the national American Adoption Conference [The Dawn she references is adoptive momma (domestic) Dawn of this woman's work]

What is a Mom? -- first mother Cassi at Adoption Truth... what makes a real mother when it comes to adoption parenting?

Our Attachment Journey... so far -- adoptive momma (China) Maryellen at A Beautiful Mess... her daughter Sophie's attachment progress after 20 months together

Advertising for a product
-- first mother paragraphein at Living... about advertising for infant adoption

Should I Have Not Been Adopted? -- adult adoptee (India) Pushpa Duncklee at Pushpa's Blog... answering that all-important question

Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month -- adoptive momma (China) Malinda at Adoption Talk... links to great resources for the month of May

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey I read one of those blogs.

Suzie said...

I look forward to, and enjoy these posts so much! Thank you :o)