About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Linkage: Mother's Day Edition

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Greatest Pain of All -- first mother Suz at Writing My Wrongs... a song sung by her son causes a flashback to the day she last saw her daughter

lost -- adoptive momma (China) mama d at zarfing sunshine... the loss of her wedding ring during their adoption trip reminds her that her children lost something far greater

Mother's Day -- adoptive momma (Vietnam) Erica at Motherhood: Full Almost Full Disclosure... the attachment dance from a momma's perspective during the first year together

Birth Mother Commentary: on and off line -- first mother Claudia Corrigan D'Arcy, who regularly blogs at Musings of the Lame, at the group adoption blog Grown In My Heart... dealing with societal views about first mothers

So You're Infertile, Why Not Just Adopt? --
international adoption researcher and adoptive momma (Korea) Dawn Davenport at Finding Your Child & Creating a Family... adoption is not a cure for infertility

Birthmother, Good Mother -- first mother Cassi at Adoption Truth... so much more than a book review

Thinking of a Mother Across the World -- adoptive momma (China) Ivy at Hunan Spice... remembering her child's first mother

Three Years Ago -- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... three years ago, Mei-Ling sent her first letter to her Taiwanese family

What does your sign say? -- adoptive momma (Korea) Rach at In His Hands... a music video by Kellie Coffey and the words that now appear on Rachel's sign

Candid Words from a Would-Be Mother -- the anonymous Hannah interviewed by Lydia Brownback at The Purple Cellar... an interview between two Christian women, one of whom longs for a child

2 comments:

day by day said...

Just stopping by to wish you a VERY Happy Mom's Day!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have the happiest Mother's Day...