About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Monday, April 6, 2009

A Big Announcement

Y'all, for me blogging is ALL about community. I adore the people I've met through Our Little Tongginator. I love even more the fact that I've gotten to know Stefanie, Amie and Rebecca a bit more personally through the No Hands But Ours site.

And this past month, my circle of imaginary friends grew a bit larger.

I'm joining Marcie, Carissa and Michelle at a group adoption blog called Grown in My Heart. We represent parents who've adopted from four different continents. Though we share one common experience - building our families through adoption - we will hopefully bring just enough diversity of experience and thought to make it interesting. I'll still be doing my thing here at Our Little Tongginator, but I'll also have one or two posts a week over at Grown in My Heart.

I hope y'all will follow me over there to check it out. Especially since the Tongginator begins kindergarten in less than five months. And her mei mei isn't a reality yet. This will be my way of avoiding crazy keeping busy during the coming year, as we wait for referral, while my Tongginator flies a bit away from the nest.

Sniff. Sniff.

Plus, Grown in My Heart is a baby step for me on that walk to publishing writing a book. Which I totally won't do. Unless I'm convinced that I'm good enough to actually attempt it. So convince me by heading to that site and helping an idea become a reality.

Please?

29 comments:

Kati said...

Awesome. I will check it out!

Jboo said...

Sounds great -- I'll follow you there!

Janet

Stefanie said...

Yeah for you!! That's so awesome... we NEED MORE TM!!!
Can't wait to read more over there :)

Marla said...

How awesome! Can't wait to follow you there!

Sherri said...

Oh, you definitely have a book in you! No doubt about it.

You are funny. We have the same sense of humor. Which means we both are highly intelligent.

I'll follow you over there!

sherri

Shawnstribe said...

on my way!!!!
im certainly glad i met you, i always leave with thoughts and smiles
xxx
s

Georgia Peach said...

well since you asked and all..I headed over there. Looking forward to reading some of your stuff over there!

Patricia/NYC said...

On my way there now!! SOunds great!

And I totally share the Kindergarten blues with you as Kiara starts in Sept. as well...now WHERE did THAT time go?? She may be ready, but I'm NOT!!

Dawn said...

A book?! Didn't I just suggest that last week???

Yah, 'cause it's all 'bout me, right? Ha!

(I know you have it in you.)

Blessings!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will try to get over and check out this other site but I am finding I don't really have the chance like I use to to read all the blogs I use to... things are just crazy...
Sorry I haven't been around for a while...
Take care

discombobulated said...

write the book.

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!!!

Andrea

Janet said...

I WILL check it out. And I TOTALLy think you could/should write a book.

Tonggu Grammy said...

The Colonel will be so proud!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new blog. I probably won't check in much since I am not THAT into adoption, but I do like to click over on a couple of your Sunday links each week. Maybe you can share some of your highlights every few weeks so we have an idea of what you are writing about?

Kiy said...

Very awesome, another avenue in which to get my fix of TM! Yippee!

Missy said...

Very cool! You know I'll be following you there! You rock, sista!

Monica said...

Cool!...I'll be heading right over there!

Tammy said...

Congratulations and I say write the book!

Kerry said...

Happy to follow you there. And love that you are providing an additional resource for our families.

Hugs!

a little leprechaun said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to read! Really think you should write the book. That would be really cool! Are you going to use a pen name?

Elizabeth Channel said...

What a great idea! Can't wait to learn more!

Across the Ocean Blue said...

Of course I will! :) And your book would be sure to make me laugh (and maybe cry?)

happygeek said...

Good for you TM.
Ack. Another blog?
Who gets to bite the dust this time?

Flamingo Mama said...

girl don't you even THINK about NOT writing that book!! you have an amazing talent. i just read the exercise post here in china and thought, "where does she get these thoughts"...it was great!!! it even made my china worn out self laugh outloud!

monica said...

Hi, I'm happy to have found BOTH your blogs. And I agree with everyone else, you need to write a book. Monica (mom to Jasmine, 20 months old today!)

Carla said...

VERY cool! I'll follow you of course, and I peeked over there already and saw LOTS of blogs I've read and enjoyed (many from your Sunday linkage).

Colleen said...

Whooo hoooo!!! I will be stopping by : )

CC said...

I can't get the site up. Is it having difficulties right now?

Should I be thankful or miffed that I wasn't invited on this writing expedition.... ;)