About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Scripture

What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

James 2:14-17

我的弟兄们, 若有人说自己有信心, 却没有行为, 有什么益处呢? 这信心能救他吗? 若是弟兄或是姐妹, 赤身露体, 又缺了日用的饮食, 你们中间有人对他们说, "平平安安的去吧! 愿你们穿得暖吃得饱," 却不给他们身体所需用, 的这有什么益处呢? 这样, 信心若没有行为就是死的.

雅各书 二: 十四 - 十七

4 comments:

Carla said...

I like this one. Really really like it. Lots to think about though...

Doug and Terrye said...

Thank you for such a convicting reminder!

Terrye in FL

Heather of the EO said...

sharper than a double-edged sword, no? YOW.

And you're doing this thing with Linda at 2nd Cup, huh? I'm gaining weight and SHOULD be playing along...

but I'll just watch.

mommy24treasures said...

AMEN.
LOVE this one.