About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.


Chinese Marbled Tea Egg Recipe -- food writer and cooking teacher Jaden at Steamy Kitchen Modern Asian... a great recipe, with gorgeous photos, for your Chinese New Year feast [HAT TIP to Aunt Lolo]

Babies!!! -- adoptive momma (China) The Rumor Queen... a list of links to the blogs of families expecting referrals this month

Like Me... -- adult adoptee (India) Pushpa Duncklee at Pushpa's Blog... the importance of diversity amid transracial adoption

Chinese New Year Crafts -- adoptive momma (Russia) Marcie at A Child Chosen... links to crafts for Chinese New Year, which begins tomorrow

She Has a Story -- soon-to-be adoptive aunt (Ethiopia) Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer... beautifully written, about her future niece

The "Choice" For Abandonment-- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... do you tell your child that her first parents loved her?

when an adoption must disrupt -- adoptive momma (Haiti) Christine at welcome to my brain... an explanation about why some families consider disruption

3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

thank you, so much for the time you put into these posts each Sunday.

Lea
xo

Kim said...

Thank you for sharing these sites. I just read the "Choice" and it sure has given me lots of insight and much to think about. I pray I'll be able to find the right words when some day the questions will come.

Great post!

Aunt LoLo said...

Aren't those tea eggs gorgeous?! I've been wonderng if I could just mske them with soy sauce and spices, no tea. Om nom nom.