About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

2009 Lunar Festivals
-- adoptive momma (China) Robin at Musical Mandarin... lists the dates of this year's lunar festivals, including Chinese New Year, the Dragon Boat Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival

Babies!!! -- adoptive momma (China) The Rumor Queen... links to blogs and websites of families with newly referred babies

At What Expense? -- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... on fate, blessings and abandonment

Stepping Into a Void -- foster parents (in China) Jacob and Carrie at Signs of Hope... "this is where the forgotten are"

adopted children and loss, grief
-- adoptive momma (Vietnam) Judy at Just Enjoy Him, with a link provided to the post Adoptive Parents and Love, written by adult adoptee (domestic) Joy at Joy's Division... on abandonment, from an adoptee and an adoptive parent's perspective

Botanical Gardens -- adoptive momma and special needs advocate (China) Stefanie of Ni Hao, Y'all... scroll through those gorgeous pictures to then read Tip #5, on attachment parenting during an adoption trip

6 comments:

kris said...

i'm so glad you linked Stef's post, she and I go back 4 years, she's a good friend and I LOVED this post!! you've got some great ones up here, thanks for this. it was cool seeing my friend's tho!

kerri said...

Thanks for posting these links. ;)
Happy New Year to you...

Gail said...

Stefanie's tip #5 was outstanding!
I couldn't agree more. :)

Stefanie said...

Hey YOU!! Your ears must have been burning last night, a friend of yours is here, her name is Pam and her son is Peter, and she put together that you and I 'know' each other through NHBO... it was kinda cool to almost- kinda- sorta-not- really- so- much meet you... all the way in China ;)

Colleen said...

Love the links!!! What a cool post!!!!!

Carolina Mama said...

Happy New Year to you all! Thinking of you and the starat to 2009. Love the links. Thanks much.