About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Saturday, January 24, 2009

MeMeMeMeMe!!!!

First off, can I just say how grateful I feel that y'all provided me with WEEKS of blog fodder. The husband and I could not stop laughing at some of your questions. I will wade in on Monday, but - in the meantime - Carla totally made me do this...

Five Names You Go Went By:
1. Wheatie
2. Teacher
3. The Wife
4. Mommy
5. TM, also known as Tonggu Momma

TM answering to shouts for "Teacher!" Oh, and focus
on the smiles, y'all, not the classroom. Are you familiar
with the phrase "absolutely no budget whatsoever?"
Also, that would be a spider web. Just so you know.


Three Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
1. jeans
2. my favorite red sweater
3. Ugg slippers

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. harsher punishments for convicted criminals, Stan...
2. AND... world peace

Three People Who Will Probably Fill This Out:
1. Carla (oh wait... she already did this)
2. Carla (oh wait... I already said her)
3. Carla (is it still funny if I say it a third time?)

Two Things You Ate Today:
1. coffee
2. some toothpaste (I accidentally swallowed it, what can I say?)

Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone:
1. Song Of Sixpence
2. Tonggu Grammy

Two Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow:
1. praise the Lord that my car still fits in the garage
2. spend hours making fun of my childhood best friend Otter (she's hosting a party)

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. driving the husband to the hospital when he almost died... because, you know, I was in too much of a panic to call 911 a complete and total idiot... the drive only took about 13 minutes, but it felt like my entire life flashed before my eyes
2. and I'd have to include that 13 hour drive home from the infamous missions trip - 9 teens, one Tonggu Momma and a pair of crutches in a 15-passenger rental van.


Don't they look oh, so thrilled to be stuck in my van instead of
the other one? They deny that they drew straws, but I know.

Two of Your Favorite Beverages:
1. Diet Coke with Lime
2. Coffee

Two Phrases You Said Today To Your Kid That You Wish You Could Take Back:
1. "Alright, you can stay in bed with me, but no wiggling. And you HAVE to let me sleep."
2. "No, I will not answer to Belle Ariel because my name is Mommy."

16 comments:

Aunt LoLo said...

that's a great meme!

And.....I think the Tongginator is on to something, Belle Ariel.

;-)

Happy Saturday!

Lisa Cairney said...

Dear Belle Ariel...you are too witty! I am so jealous of your mile and a half long creative streak! The bite is definitely still there, girl. You don't need us to bring it out of you. :)

Beck said...

HAHAHAH on the things you wish you could take back. YES to number one.
Pictures! Awesome!

Meredith Teagarden said...

Why am I not surprised in the very least to see all the people in your photos with you smiling as if they will burst into laughter at any second?!

OH MY #6 said...

I beg your pardon. U have UGG slippers? I want them! I really want them. I love my UGG boots and I can only think that those slippers are might fine and comfy!

And, my favourite drink is DIET COKE with lime also.

Love getting to know you better. But, i want those slippers!

Lea
xo

The Byrd's Nest said...

You are so precious to me....

Soliloquy said...

I laughed the third time you listed Carla.

Can I play? This was a fun meme. And it's been ages since I've done one.

Michelle said...

Wow, Wheatie, you must be mighty hungry with a diet of coffee and toothpaste. ;)

Heather of the EO said...

First, you need to eat more.

And uuuum, 9 teens and you on crutches? SORRY.

Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) said...

Can I still ask a question? I have a burning desire to know (I do have a foot fettish) and can't help it: Do you have stinky feet? Yeah, I'm weird!

OziMum said...

Too funny!

Carla said...

LOL!!!

Loved reading this. :) The guilt trip has not worked on Cheri yet. ;)

Scribbit said...

I've never had Coke with lime--though if it's half as good as Coke with lemon then I'm sold.

day by day said...

That was a fun post!

I, like Lea,..caught the UGG slippers part! My Chelsea would love you! : )

Have a happy Sunday!! : )

Janet said...

Hey Belle Ariel,

I can't wait to hear your answers....:-)

Colleen said...

Great answer's Miss Belle....hey I answer to Peach from the Mario games....: )