About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who's Chris?

Since this is my weekly Sincerely Fro Me To You post, the week before Christmas no less, I'd typically strive to deliver a Herdman-esque photo. Because if ever there was a family that was THAT family, the Herdmans would be it.

Unfortunately, my sister and I just didn't deliver the goods in 1978. My sister KitKat looks absolutely angellic, with her head resting between the C and the H, while I am standing second from the right in the middle row, fading into the background. And, more horrifically, blocking the T, turning a Christian holiday into a day all about Chris.


Still, I wanted to wish y'all a Merry Christmas. And to share with Tonggu Grammy that the Tongginator, unlike her momma, definitely did NOT fade into the background during her school's Christmas program today. In fact, the Tongginator shouted - at the top of her lungs, for all to hear - "Momma! Look at me! I'm on stage! Don't I look bee-you-ti-full?"

Yep, that's my daughter.

20 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Awwww, you still look cute up there. :)


Your daughter sounds HILARIOUS!!

Heather said...

That's a darling pic!

We are THAT Family said...

What an awesome picture. I do believe it should be framed and hung...ya know to celebrate CHRIS every year!

Beverly said...

Perfect!!

Meredith Teagarden said...

You are a little cutie petutie! Chris would be pleased :)

Georgia Peach said...

The Tongginator BEEE-LONGS on stage!

Merry Chris to you, too.

(side note: We must have had the same stylist...I had that exact haircut.)

Briana's Mom said...

ROFL!!! I bet she did look bee-you-ti-full. :)

happygeek said...

That girl is AWESOME.

Gail said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! You are adorable in that pic and may I say that I love this. So sweet. Cute hairdo too. In 1978 I was just getting out of high school, so I had some pretty interesting hair then...

And I'm sure the Tongginator was quite beautiful up there on stage. :)

Jenny in Utah said...

Fabulous photo - I hope that makes it into your scrapbook! And I hope you post photos of your daughter telling you how Bee-you-ti-full she is - how darling! Still giggling!

OH MY #6 said...

But, you where both, oh, so, adorable.

Lea
xo

Heather of the EO said...

Such a cool picture. And I'm pretty sure the Tongginator DID look bee you ti ful!

Peanut said...

Your sister really does look angelic. But you're pretty cute too, despite taking out the "T".

I love the Tongginator... she's so full of life!

goodfountain said...

What a trip the Tongginator is! And, yeah, I had that haircut too!

Heather said...

That picture is great! And I'm sure the little Tongginator was absolutely bee-you-tee-ful! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Debbie said...

You gotta love that innocence! The world would be better if we could all shout like that.

jennifer said...

That is so sweet and I love the photo!

Have a great weekend.

Blue said...

Bee-you-ti-full just like her momma!

prechrswife said...

Cute picture, and the Tongginator cracks me up! :-)

discombobulated said...

That picture looks like a painting. Kit Kat does look like an angel. Of course, you do too!