About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Mistakes Were Made -- adult adoptee (Korea) Sang-Shil Kim at Land of the Not So Calm... sharing her experiences as an adoptee with parents who've adopted from China

A Journey in Helping Our Daughter Heal and Find Love Again -- an anonymous guest post shared on Kay Bratt Uncensored... one family shares their life from the day of adoption until now

When Adoptions Go Wrong -- international adoption researcher and adoptive momma (Korea) Dawn Davenport at Finding Your Child & Creating a Family... another review of 20/2o's recent show "The Toughest Call"

Years of Silence -- adult adoptee (Taiwan) Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... on the topic of birthparents

New report shows painful truth of international adoption
-- adoptive momma (Haiti) Christine at welcome to my brain... a pro-adoption momma acknowledges the dark, dark spots of international adoption

My Trip to Korea -- actress/comedian/writer and adult adoptee (Korea) Amy Anderson at L.A. Moms Blog... navigating a social worker's horrible mistake [HAT TIP to Nina Moon at Kimchi Mamas]

Choosing Our Words Carefully -- missionaries and adoptive parents (Haiti) T & T Livesay at the Livesay (Haiti) Web Blog... a reminder to speak carefully when speaking of your child's birth culture

Babies! -- statistician and adoptive momma (China) The Rumor Queen... links to sites of families who received referrals this month

Reading Between the Lines -- adoptive momma (domestic, open) Heather at Production, Not Reproduction... are you a parent who adopted or are you an adoptive parent?

resources -- adoptive momma (China) Mama D at zarfing sunshine... lists many links to resources for adoptive parents

3 comments:

Mei-Ling said...

Oh, TongguMomma... you need to check your resources more carefully.

Sang-Shil is female. Not male. :P And you put a typo in "Taiwan" - you typed out "Taiwain" by accident.

Aside from that... thanks for linking my Years of Silence post! I think it will really give adoptive parents things to think about.

(And of course, so will Mistakes Were Made.)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Ack!!! Edited. Thank you AGAIN for catching my mistakes.

mama d said...

Thank you for the shout out!