About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Tools For Schools to Discuss Adoption
-- pdf files provided by RogueQueen at The Rogue Royals... a toolkit created by National Adoption Awareness Week volunteers (HAT TIP to Margie at Third Mom)

Kids From the Hard Places -- adoptive momma (Haiti) Christine at welcome to my brain... special needs parenting, whether you adopt through a special needs program or not

Connecting With Commitment -- adoptive momma (South Korea) Margie at Third Mom... an adoptive momma of young adults explains why it's important to connect with with your child's birth culture

A Different Perspective -- by Cynthia Hockman-Chupp, analogy courtesy of Dr. Kali Miller at the a4ever family... adoption - a child's point of view

Thankful Series: The Munchkin
-- first parent Jenna Hatfield, guest posting at AdoptionBlogs.Com, but regularly blogging at Chronicles of Munchkin Land... grateful for her daughter during this season of Thanksgiving


0 comments: