About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

The Perfect Formula
-- blogger and Taiwanese adoptee Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... is there a perfect formula for adoptive parenting?

A Letter For Everyone To Read
-- adoptive parents (China) and bloggers A&J at Life With Ava... their town's diversity (or the lack thereof) and its possible impact on their daughter

Birth Certificates and Adoptees
-- blogger and South Korean adoptee Kim Jae Ran at Harlow's Monkey... one of many ways we can be allies for our children

Working Together To Save Lives
-- Amy Eldridge, the Executive Director of Love Without Boundaries... every child born deserves a chance to live

Why I'm Supporting UNICEF Tonight -- blogger and adult South Korean adoptee Kim, Sang-Shil at Land of the Not-So-Calm... discusses Halloween and UNICEF's position statement on inter-country adoption

So Much To Take In
-- adoptive daddy D (Africa, still waiting with China) at Around the World and 2 Kids... thoughts on their Adoption Day, which happens to be today, November 2

Crushed -- adoptive momma (US domestic, but now living in Australia) Kohana at Growing Family... transracial adoptive parenting - a tough conversation with her child

Pajama Jam Time Again -- adoptive momma Marcie (Russia) at A Child Chosen... how you can help foster children this winter

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oooh, can't wait to read...

and sorry, but TAG...then again, it's an easy post for one day! LOL

Sharon said...

Very cool!

Loved the halloween shots even though no faces, such cute backsides!! haha