About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Linkage

As always, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with these links, but I believe they are important to consider. For those of you new around here, I'm an adoptive momma. Each Sunday I try to post links relevant to the China- adoptive community. I read some of these linked posts while nodding my head in agreement... others stretch my mind as I seek to understand. Always, always, I consider them.

Being Still -- bloggers and volunteer foster parents Jacob and Carrie at Signs of Hope... Carrie describes a typical Chinese hospital after her recent visit to one

My Goodness -- blogger and adoptive momma The Rumor Queen... concerning the ridiculousness of arguing about who finds the wait to adopt more painful

Pretending Does Not Change Things
-- blogger and Taiwanese adoptee Mei-Ling at Shadow Between Two Worlds... a commentary about how love does not make the differences disappear

TeamLBW
-- a website dedicated to those running in the Marine Corp Marathon to raise money for Love Without Boundaries... how could I not link to this, y'all? My daddy is a retired Marine and we live in the D.C. area

Competition
-- blogger, adoption researcher and adoptive momma Dawn Davenport at Finding Your Child & Creating a Family... Dawn talks about the importance of avoiding judgments about how other adoptive parents create their families

I didn't sign up for easy -- blogger and adoptive momma Jenny at Life At Home... about dealing with questions as a member of a transracial family

Melamine and Chinese Adoption -- Julian Davies, MD at The Center for Adoption Medicine... about the recent Chinese formula scandal

The Fu Jack O' Lantern Pattern
-- a pattern to make a "good luck" pumpkin, brought to you by the Bartlett-Sloan family

Ethica50Forums for Ethical Adoption -- blogger, advocate for adoption reform and adoptive momma Margie at Third Mom... links provided for Ethica's 50 new forums

1 comments:

K and/or K said...

Great articles, really. I'm reading each of them. Hoping your upcoming week is easier than the last.