About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Monday, September 22, 2008

Super Collider, Part 2

Y'all, my friend IRL Georgia Peach informed me today that Wired Magazine is hosting an utterly pointless naming contest for the Hadron Super Collider, the world's largest particle accelerator. Although the name won't officially change except within the pages of Wired Magazine, the contest winner shall receive 500 pounds.

Do you think we should ask the Tongginator for a suggestion?

9 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Absolutley....my money is on her...she will pick a winner!!

Keep us posted...but make sure she is wearing the pink flip flops when you ask her!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Spelling...sorry!!!

Michelle said...

A naming contest for your most beloved Hadron Super Collider, the world's largest particle accelerator? But if they rename it, you can't call it the Hadron Super Collider, the world's largest particle accelerator, and I know how much fun you have with that. I mean how much fun is it to call it the HSC, or the WLPA? Not fun, I say. Here's to keeping the name!! Should I write Wired, or will you? ;-)

BTW, I clicked on the link and tried to read the article, but the only word I understood in the first two paragraphs was geeky. Your husband IS a genius, isn't he?

Sharon said...

hahahahha. That cat below is too beautiful and deserves all the spoiling even though it vomits is a hairball etc. YOU are soo funny!! But I loved the God moment post. I have got to get back there and read all of them!!

McEwens said...

Well, now we all know that the name is NOT as important as the shoes she is wearing when she guesses the name!

Janet said...

Yep. FOR SURE!

Rebecca said...

LOL! I just read the "part 1" post... she is HILARIOUS!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Let it be forever called 'The Tongginator'...

Heather of the EO said...

Yes! Ask her to think about what it should be called and see what she comes up with! I can't wait.

I hope you don't get the dreaded "I DON'T know!" :)