About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Linkage

Help China Quake Victims With One Quick Vote -- the Half the Sky blog

A Fine Balance -- Jae Ran Kim at Harlow's Monkey says goodbye

Question 6, plus answers from Heather and Jolynn -- from Parent's Corner at Grinding Up Stones

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Does the Slant Eye -- blogger Jennifer at Mixed Race America

Troubled Roseville Mom Suspect in Girls' Stabbing -- reporter Terry Collins for the Minneapolis Star Tribune, about a China-adoptive family

3 comments:

CC said...

I just gave you an award.... :)

Janet said...

I read the one about "Slant Eye". When I saw that picture, I couldn't believe it. There's a big difference between having fun and mocking. A BIG difference. Why on EARTH would they think that was funny? Or appropriate?

Chris and Deb said...

The last story about the Roseville Mother is so incredibly sad!! They were not FCC members, so do not know of them.....but my heart just aches for those girls!!