About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Linkage

As always, these aren't necessarily links that I agree or disagree with, but I always find it important to consider them. Happy reading!

Question #5 (changing an adoptees name as well as international versus domestic adoption) and answers from Juli, Heather and JoLynn -- at the Q&A blog Parent's Corner at Grinding Up Stones

Dear ARP: How Do I Talk With My Child's Teacher About Racism in the Classroom? -- question from Paloma and an answer from Tami at the blog Anti-Racist Parent

Impossible in Nothing: How I Became a Starfish Thrower -- blogger Amanda at Chinese Starfish

Comment on a Comment -- blogger Sang-Shil Kim at Land of the Not So Calm

Adoption-Speak/ Fantasy Speak -- blogger Robin at Motherhood Deleted


And two feel good ones for y'all...

The Game -- blogger The Happy Geek

Families With Children from China Embracing the Games -- by reporter Megan K. Scott for the Associated Press

2 comments:

kia (good enough mama) said...

Hiya! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award! Come over to my blog to see what you've won! :)

Janet said...

I love that Happy Geek. Even though she's a geek. :-)