About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Two Mount Fujis

Y'all... I am so rude.

Have you ever received a gift from someone? And then you meant to write them a thank you note? And you put it on your list, but all of the sudden two weeks have past and you still haven't written the note? Or you did write the note, but you didn't have a stamp or an envelop or (fill in the blank here)?

That's me at the moment.

I totally owe three very deluded kind individuals some effusive thanks, as well as an apology. My only defense is this:



















In our house, we call this the Mount Fuji of laundry, y'all. The Husband and I survived a week of sickness AGAIN - a virus that simply wiped us out. I've let a lot of things pile up. So know that it's not just you.

Beachy Mimi, Kia at Good Enough Mama and CC at If I Only Had Super Powers all passed along some bloggy awards to me during these past two weeks. They've been sitting in my blogology room, but I failed to prepare my Oscar-winning thank you speech. Unfortunately, I still feel too tired to write that award-winning speech, so I'll make it simple instead.

I do thank you - so, so much. I now feel loved and slightly less virus-y.







And when I'm feeling a little better, y'all...

And when I dig myself out from under my Mount Fuji sized pile of laundry...

I'll be sure to pass these along.

8 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I cannot believe you were all sick again!!!

I hope everyone is better!

Congrats on your awards.....we always have mountains of laundry in this house....even when we are healthy!

Lisa

Michelle said...

Oh, no...feel better! We have laundry mountains also....all over the house!!!!

Georgia Peach said...

You've been sick? So sorry to hear that. Glad your unwelcome bugs are leaving again (for good this time). Good luck with the laundry. Ahhhh, laundry,

When we get to heaven we will meet women from every time and culture in the history of the world and of us can unite around a common distaste for laundry. Ugh.

kia (good enough mama) said...

Aw, sorry to hear you're sick. Oh, and you call that a laundry pile? You could do so much better. I do it all the time. Come on, challenge yourself a little. That's hardly a pile at all... ;)

Excitedly awaiting your acceptance speeches for the awards. Kidding! Take your time! :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! You are a most deserving blog award recipient!

I hope you and your hubby are feeling better.

Carla said...

On that's not Mount Fuji of Laundry...that's Mount Washmore or Mount St. Fold-Me depending on which side of the laundry spectrum you are on. ;)

I'm currently staring Mount St. Fold-Me in the face and trying to psyche myself up for tackling it.

discombobulated said...

You all are some sickly people! I had time to thank you for my award as well! :)

prechrswife said...

Hope you are feeling better! As for laundry, I'm working on our own Mt. Fuji today.