About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Friday, August 22, 2008

Announcing...

No pictures of the adorable little gal, but I did promise to announce the name of the Rye family's latest addition. Thanks so much for your many recommendations. They were brilliant!! Alas, I could only select one. She is and forevermore will be...


ThePie.

I chose a strawberry pie because the cutie has reddish highlights in her hair. I know many of y'all felt this name didn't sound feminine enough. I hope I sweetened things a bit with such a gorgeous photograph.

So... what do y'all think?

11 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I think it is perfect....nothing sweeter than PIE!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

discombobulated said...

Great name. Not as good as my choice, Sing...or Song. Hmmm, I can't remember. Yes, now I think I agree with Half Gaelic, Half Garlic, sweet as Pie!

Carolina Mama said...

That is too sweet. And the Strawberry - what a cute idea! The Pie! :)

prechrswife said...

Very sweet choice! :-)

CC said...

Love the photo illustration. Makes her sound just perfect!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I love the name. And your blog!
Becky

missy said...

Sweet choice! : )

mommy24treasures said...

I think its a wonderful choice as well!

Michelle said...

sounds good to me! The Pie...just like cutie pie, right?

Hope you are having a great week-end!

Michelle said...

I am cracking up at your most recent comment. Yes, Mia does resemble the Tonginnator in that last photo. Your daughter has the most beautiful... ahem, back of the head. I would love to see her face sometime, but I'll be patient - Whenever you get done with your job as an undercover spy or out of the Witness Protection Program. :-) LOL

Georgia Peach said...

Cute, cute, cute. Welcome to bloggyland little Pie. :)