About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, July 6, 2008

TM Sunday Linkage

Parental Attachment -- blogger Janet at Tuininga Treasures

Introducing David
-- CraftForChina introduces its newly sponsored child

A Positive Self-Image for Your Pre-Teen -- William Kim in the Asian American Parenting section of Goldsea, an Asian American Daily

20 Questions: The Junior Version -- blogger Natasha Sky at My Sky ~ Multiracial Family Life

The Skin I'm In -- blogger Paula at Heart, Mind and Seoul

Lothrop Qualifies to Attend Olympic Selection Camp -- in the Wicked Local of Boxford, MA... Corrie Lothrop was adopted from Wuhan, China in 1994... will she make the Olympic team and return to China to compete for the United States?

Visiting the Doctor --
blogger Donna at Double Happiness

2 comments:

Janet said...

WOw. I just read "The Skin I'm In". SOOOO good!

discombobulated said...

Thanks for some powerful and intense reading. Your blog, along with my profession constantly help me put things in perspective. Yes, my current living conditions are less than ideal, but they are temporary and there are so many other real issues out there. I love the other blogs you've found and am thankful that you are sharing them. I can't wait to get settled and return to my blog and start writing again. However, I will be posting about our nightmare subletting experience, no matter how trivial it is in the grand scheme of things!