About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Monday, July 7, 2008

The Story of a Girl

I'm still processing a lot of emotions after watching this video. It's very long (about 25 minutes), but you MUST watch it. It raises many interesting questions about race, international adoption and the impact one person can have in another's life. Mostly, however, it tells the story of one amazingly resilient girl who shows what courage and strength look like.

Thank you, Natasha, for sharing your story with all of us. Now I need to process it...

5 comments:

Janet said...

That really WAS fascinating. Near the end, I was thinking, "what? They're not even going to let us see her?" Then they did. What a great story. You're right, now I need to think about it.

Nicole said...

All I can say is - WOW!! What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

Wow. Just incredible.

Dawn said...

That is a great story.

Aunt LoLo said...

That was very interesting! I just had time to watch it today. Thank you for sharing.