About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shocking Outcome

Y'all, I simply cannot believe it.

I must say I'm still in shock.

We didn't win - not a one of us. KitKat and I truly didn't expect M&M to steal the show, since she looked so teary-eyed during the event. And the Tongginator didn't actually take THAT excellent of a photo. But BabyRuth... oh, BabyRuth... we felt SO SURE the judges would select her as a finalist for the Precious Category.

But they didn't.

Well, it just goes to show y'all that I WAS right - every momma thinks her baby is the most beautiful child in the world.

Even my sister KitKat.

Oh... and me, too.

8 comments:

Georgia Peach said...

Shocking.

Just really makes me question the whole beauty judging community.

They've got some nerve!

Becoming Me said...

The horror! :-)

Janet said...

WHAT????? THEY DIDN'T WIN!!!! What is UP with that?

Michelle said...

Oh man, who's judging these things? Obviously blind people! Those were too cute pics! Oh well, there's always next year? :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Just terrible....do those judges need glasses?

I think M&M and the Tongginator deserve to win!!!

Lisa

Cajunchic said...

Well the judges are obviously just blind and do not know true beauty when they see it.

Shawnstribe said...

yep i agree too!!!!
no good judging!!!
we would have done a much better job and Miss T would have swept the board : )
xxx
s

Rochelle said...

That's it. I'm gonna write a letter. Obviously it was rigged!

;)