About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bo the Panda Meets...

First, I feel the need to say thanks to y'all for your kind words, encouragement, commiseration and vulnerability yesterday. Every comment touched me deeply, so thank you for sharing a bit of yourselves.

But after the Drama Honesty of yesterday, I think we all need some Major Laughs. Unfortunately, nothing much funny happened around Tonggu House these past couple of days, so y'all will have to content yourselves with just a Small Chuckle.

It's a Cute Chuckle, though, that appeared because the Tongginator and I like to play storytelling games. Our most recent attempt went something like this...

TONGGU MOMMA: Once upon a time, a panda named Bo lived in a bamboo forest high up in the mountains.

TONGGINATOR: Bo liked to eat lots of special treats that his Momma and Grammy gave him.

TONGGU MOMMA: One day, Bo wandered through the bamboo forest, down the mountain and into a village, where he met a small boy.

TONGGINATOR: The little boy said hi to Bo.

TONGGU MOMMA: Bo said hi to the little boy. Then...

TONGGINATOR: And then the boy gave Bo lots of Barbies and Princesses. The End.

Chuckle.

Sigh.

How did this happen? Two years ago, I never would have guessed that Bo the Panda was destined to meet Barbie. But I guess he is...

The End.

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too cute!

Veronica @ Toddled Dredge said...

My four-year-old regularly tells stories in which Lightning McQueen interacts with dinosaurs and Robosaurus (you might check YouTube for that last one). Definitely no shortage of imagination.

Briana's Mom said...

She is a hoot!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She sounds like she has a wild imagination.....I sure she keeps you hoppin!

Lisa

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my goodness, love that post from yesterday. so well written and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing that.

Lea
xo

Beachy Mimi said...

I hope you are writing down all her conversations and comments. She is just too funny!

Janet said...

She is toooo funny!

Cajunchic said...

lol A match made in heaven. I think the Barbies will live happily ever after while eating bamboo.

I love your new blog layout.

CC said...

She is really talented at story telling at this young age!!!

BTW--LOVE the new blog look!!

prechrswife said...

That is too funny!