About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Friday, July 25, 2008

And we're off...

Our dream for this next week involves an isolated corner of the world where we can quietly enjoy the sun and sand. Our dream, however, might not mesh well with our reality. Here's where we are staying:

That's Ocean City, Maryland, y'all.

So... do you think we'll find some peace and quiet? Oh, did I forget to mention that we'll also have in tow Tonggu Grammy and Grandfather, as well as my sister KitKat, her husband and their four children?

I'm thinking I might need a vacation AFTER my vacation.

But seriously, we are gonna have fun, y'all. F-U-N!!! Even if we don't get any rest.

14 comments:

Gotta GROW with it said...

man i wish there was room in your suitcase for me. an island get-a-way, (even with family involved) sounds like paradise!

Special K said...

Have a nice vacay! It's probably just the break you need. If you can get away from the craziness for a bit (said by a woman who drove 11 hrs with her preggo sis and her 4 screaming banshees...err I mean....beautiful children and then spent the next 4 days with them 24-7!)

PS. Can't remember if I've said or not....but I love the new look of the blog. Very purty!

Briana's Mom said...

Have a great time!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are going to have a great time.....enjoy your trip!!!

Lisa

prechrswife said...

Have fun! We're leaving for our vacation on Thursday of next week. :-)

Cheri H said...

Praying for safe travels and that you have a wonderful time!

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my, enjoy!

lea
xo

Cajunchic said...

I have friends who live there and they say it is crazy. I will pray for your sanity.

Inzaburbs said...

Wow, it does look... populated.
But it has beaches and you will be with family and so you will have a great time.
And with you could sleep for three days straight at the end of it all!
Enjoy!

kia said...

I'm sure you're right: you'll probably have tons of fun, but not much rest. Still, even if a vacay is full of activity and people, sometimes a change from our usual scenery is all we need! I wish you lots of fun memories in the making!

Janet said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU....TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

Jill said...

Just found your blog and wanted to say (besides that your daughter is a cutie!) that you may not think you are funny...but your blog posts crack me up!!! Have a great vacation!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sorry it has been a while since getting back to you... have a great vacation... I am finding my happy place... Colorado for me next month... whoo hoo... take care

Rochelle said...

Hey... I'm all for taking a vacation after my vacation... one. must. get. completed. rested you know. :)

Have fun!!!