About Me

My little button

Our Little Tongginator

Blog Archive

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs
Sunday, June 29, 2008

TM Sunday Linkage

Christianity Sweeping China -- an audio slide show created by a team of reporters at The Chicago Tribune

Faith, Hope, Love -- this blog post by Caroline Koopman dates from April 2008, but it is well worth the read... Koopman's blog is Letters from Beijing

Spring Hill Mother Pleads Guilty in Child's Death -- by staff writer Mitchell Kline for The Tennessean

Facebook Babies Update -- in February, Love Without Boundaries won the Facebook Challenge ($50,000, y'all) and this past week they posted photos of the 10 children who received life-saving heart surgeries as a result

Girl Adopted from China Plans Return Visit -- by Molly Hennessy Fiske, a Los Angeles Times staff reporter

Do Orphanages Really Want to Find Birth Parents? -- often controversial blogger Brian Stuy at Research-China

Girl's Adoption Touch-and-Go After China's Earthquake
-- by Kyung Lah for CNN.com/ Asia

Loss After Loss -- by Rev. Margot Starbuck: an adoptee, adoptive mother and Christian pastor shines a light into the deep sense of loss often experienced by adoptees

Life Lessons from One Kickin Panda -- regarding the recently released movie Kung Fu Panda by Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministry

Whose Hannah Are We Holding?
-- bloggers Jacob and Carrie, volunteer foster parents in China, at Signs of Hope

8 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You have got some great links listed....Do you do this every Sunday?

a Tonggu Momma said...

I just started doing this about a month ago. I plan to keep it up every week.

Smiles ~ TM

Carolina Mama said...

Over from Lysa's and love your linkage. ;) God Bless!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Here is a link for ya... you have won an award... you may want to check my site out to find what you have... hugs to ya... take care

Blogs by Danielle said...

I was wondering if you received my emails regarding your blog makeover. Thought I'd try to touch base here.

Thanks!

Danielle

prechrswife said...

Great links! Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Janet said...

I'm liking your "Sunday linkage" stuff! My kids are dying to see Kung Fu Panda. In the theatre. With thirty dollar popcorn. We'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD. I'm SUCH a spoil sport. ;-)

PS- Yep, you can link me in your linkage. I'm honoured. (note the CANADIAN spelling...:-)

Rochelle said...

These are great... I really like the last one. The title intrigued me...